Before you can do anything, you need to get into Crunch.
You may be invited to use Crunch by another person in which case you’ll receive an email and link to sign in.
- Open crunch.io in your browser.
- Click the Sign in button at the top.
- Enter your email and a password.
After you log in, what you see are all the datasets available for you to use. If your dataset is not there, you’ll need to get in touch with your DP department. Failing that, you can reach out to email@example.com
In the upper left corner, you can see all the datasets that are shared with a particular user. Datasets can be organized into folders, and you can click on a folder to see all the datasets within it.
You can also search across datasets for particular questions or terms, using the search bar on the right-hand side.
- (Optional) Search here for Brand Health.
If we find the dataset we want, we can then analyze it.
- Click on the dataset (whether it be in the search results, or on the left hand side).