The following describe how to delete a variable within the Crunch app.
Before deleting a variable, you must make sure that there are no other variables or filters that rely on this variable before deleting it. Failing to do so will result in the variable no longer working as intended.
- An editor can delete both personal and public variables.
- A viewer can only delete their own personal variables.
Deleting a variable
To delete a variable:
- In the variable card view, click Properties under the variable in the card you wish to delete.
- Scroll down and click Delete variable button
- Confirm that you really want to delete the variable