Scorecards: your flexible summary grid
Scorecards are a terrific way to summarise information from different questions, or to present a rectangular (grid) view of some data.
Common grids include the following:
- KPI or score summaries (KPIs in the rows, different brands/concepts in the columns, or vice versa)
- Brand association grids (brands in the rows, image/attribute statements across columns, or vice versa)
- Brand funnels (brands in the rows, different KPIs across the columns, or vice versa)
And many more applications of scorecards exist as well. The good news is that scorecards are super-simple to create in Crunch with drag-drop.
How to create a Scorecard
Creating a scorecard involves two steps:
- Creating multiple response variables which have common names in the rows
- Dragging one multiple response variable over another one into the Create Scorecard dropzone