How to import from Qualtrics into Crunch
The following describes how to import data from Qualtrics into Crunch.
- Generate a Qualtrics API Token.
- You must have an API token in order to connect to Qualtrics before you can import.
- Note the URL in your browser as you will need part of it to connect to the proper data center. In the following example, “ca1” is the datacenter:
- Using the dropdown next to the folder you would like the new dataset, select 'New dataset':
- Select Qualtrics as the source of your import. You may need to enable Early Access to see the Qualtrics option:
- Enter the Qualtrics API Key and Datacenter id and then click the Sign in button:
- A listing of Datasets opens:
- Select the Qualtrics survey you wish to import and then click Import.
- A progress indicator displays while your dataset is importing:
- Your dataset appears when it finishes importing:
- How your survey metadata maps from Qualtrics into Crunch — More information on how Crunch takes your Qualtrics survey questions and turns them into Crunch variables
- Integration with Third-Party APIs — Technical API documentation (for advanced users)