Sharing data in Crunch is simple: when you share a folder in Crunch, the user is able to see all datasets and subfolders saved in the folder. Only users with Editor permission can share folders with users.
For help organizing your datasets into folders, see the following article:
The following describes how you can share a folder with someone in Crunch.
Sharing a Folder with other users in Crunch
To share a folder with someone:
- Open the Crunch web app, click the carrot beside the folder name to open the folder menu, and then select Members:
- On the Members panel, click the + symbol on the lower left to add a new user:
- Enter the following:
- The user’s email address.
- Assign Viewer or Editor permission to the user.
- Check the ‘Send email notifications’ checkbox to send the user an email notification letting them know they have been added to this folder.
- Click the Invite button to add the user and optionally send the email notification to the user. This user can now access the folder — including all datasets and subfolders saved in the folder.
- Folder ABC appears in the sidebar with datasets:
What happens when I move a shared dataset to a shared folder?
See the following article for more information: