Can I white-label my Crunch dataset and dashboard?
In a word, yes.
Within your Dataset view
- You can change the logo in the top-left corner to be your own like below.
- You can change the name and favicon which shows in the browser tab as shown below.
- Both the above can be changed in the folder and sub-folder level with different logos, ie. your client's logo, client's different product/ events logo, etc. So all the datasets added into a folder will display the logo and favicon you set.
- You can change the color scheme (to match your brand palette).
For your dashboards
- As per the above.
- And you can remove the "View dataset" option so that Viewers will only see the dashboard and not have access to the dataset.
For your Powerpoint Exports
- You can directly export the PowerPoint slides with your own templates.
Bonus point, you can also have sub-domain
- You can change the subdomain (eg: yourbrand.crunch.io), as it is shown in the above images.
- Change the logo on the invite email when you share a dataset from your subdomain.
- Change the logo on the web app's Sign-in page when anyone visits your dedicated subdomain.