You can showcase your organization’s brand on data in Crunch with a custom logo and colors. Further, you can customize the branding on all the datasets within a specific folder.
Note that not every user can adjust the branding within the application—only users who are "admins" can adjust it; if you are unsure whether you are an admin, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To set branding attributes for your organization, click the three-dots menu in the upper right, and then select Organization Settings.
You can adjust the following on the Organization settings page:
- Organization Name — enter an organization name.
- Logos — click the Upload link to upload a new header and thumbnail logos that will appear whenever a user is viewing data or a folder owned by your organization. If no logo is set, the Crunch logos and branding are used.
- Interface colors and Color Palettes — set the colors that will be used in the application. You can either set explicit HEX values or you can click the colored box to open a color picker.
- PowerPoint Template — upload a .pptx file that will be used whenever exporting to PowerPoint, which allows you to quickly create branded reports. See the Saving, Exporting, and Sharing Analyses article for more information about exporting PowerPoint files.
- Report an Issue link — provide a URL or email address so that you can receive questions or feedback about your data:
You can customize where this link takes the user by adding a website URL such as "https://help.crunch.io", which takes users to your own website; or, a mailto: URL such as "mailto:email@example.com", which allows users to ask questions to someone on your team who is most familiar with your data.
This organization-wide setting can be overridden at the folder level (see the following section).
Since all the datasets within your organization live within folders, you can also make many of the same customizations at the folder level as well (such as setting logos and a PowerPoint template). This allows you to provide different users and clients with their own branded experiences.
To set folder branding, open the folder, click the folder name in the header, and then select Settings.
At the folder level, you can set a logo, custom colors, a PowerPoint template, a report an issue link, and customize email settings. See the previous section for more details on each branding customization.
These settings will override any settings set above them (e.g., at the organization level or in a parent folder) and will apply to all folders and datasets contained by this folder.