The following course should get you up and running using Crunch in less than an hour.
The course to a fast-track path, with links off to more detailed articles and videos, for those who want to dig a little deeper into the documentation. It is focused on the analysis and reporting side of Crunch. It assumes you already have a tidy dataset where all your variables are nicely titled and properly organized into folders.
Important: Please take a moment to read the introductory articles including the "Before you start Crunching" articles. If your starting point is an SPSS file or another direct import where you don't have variables organized into folders on the left-hand panel, then you need to see the Definitive Guide to Uploading and Preparing Data and/or request a clean and tidy dataset from your DP department.
BEFORE YOU START CRUNCHING
- Requesting a tidy dataset (dataset specs)
- Finding and opening your dataset
- Organizing your questions and other variables
- Checking and modifying your variables
CRUNCHING (MAKING STUFF)
- Tables and charts with drag-and-drop
- Filter your data with a simple drag-and-drop
- Breaking down your analysis quickly with Tabs
- Applying weights
PUBLISHING & SHARING
- Exporting your selected analysis to PowerPoint
- Instant tab-books (banners) using Crunch Multitables
- Making tab-books in Excel
- Creating an instant dashboard from your Deck
- Folder sharing your datasets and dashboards
- Collaborating with your colleagues
- Sharing with a client(s)